* Download: #1 Time Saver Tip.
* Weekly time planner – Download here: TEACH Week Time Management Weekly Planner-Template – Helene Segura.com
You can use this form to help you plan for the future or journal your past to see where you can improve. I utilize this valuable tool while coaching my clients. This is also the tool that I teach readers how to use in my book, The Inefficiency Assassin: Time Management Tactics for Working Smarter, Not Longer.
* Daily time planner – Download here: TEACH Week Time Management Daily Planner-Template – HeleneSegura.com
You can use this form to help you plan for the future or journal your past to see where you can improve. This is the one-day-at-a-time version of the above template.
* Book study – If you acquired one of my books and would like to participate in a complimentary virtual book study, visit this page to get started!
* For professionals on the go – 30 days to better time management: Two-minute audio tip daily for one month. Get details here! Whether you run your own business or work for a company, these daily tips will help you learn how to create balance in your life. Use coupon code worklife29 during checkout to receive 70% off!
*Project Management Planner: Complimentary download here
This is the spreadsheet that I use with clients and workshop attendees to plan out long term (one week to several years) projects so that you cut back on last minute “emergencies”.
*Webinar on How to Avoid Procrastination: Complimentary download here
Once you go through the shopping cart (you still need to do this, even though it’s free), you’ll receive instructions for how to download the Revizzit app onto your device (laptop or tablet) and view the webinar. You can have 24/7 access to this webinar on up to three of your devices.
* Packing list – Download here: Packing Checklist for Carry On Only – 2 pg detailed
This is the packing list I share with my clients when they travel for business or pleasure. Be sure to add on your own supplies/equipment specific to your needs. Even though I travel often and (in theory) should have my supplies memorized, I always rely on my checklist to make sure I never forget anything. I need my brain space for other thoughts!
* Checklist: What to do at home before departing for trip – Download here: Checklist – House Departure – Travel
Just like my packing list, I utilize this checklist to make sure I don’t forget to do something to get my house travel ready. The last thing I want to do is get on a plane thinking, “Did I…?”
* Audio Interview –
I was asked by Carol Frazey of The Fit School, Inc., to help her marathon and half-marathon trainees get organized so they’d have time to work out. While you may not be training for a marathon, you could possibly benefit from the techniques I talk about for creating priorities and eating healthy. The interview is approximately 35 minutes long.
*Audio Interview – Click here for access
Debi Davis hosts “Mind Your Own Business,” a radio program for business owners broadcast on WLOB radio in Maine. During the 25-minute interview, we had a great chat about the time management challenges that business owners and busy professionals face. We also discussed the different learning and thinking styles that can affect how we work, and how we work with others.
*Helpful time management tips:
For additional time management and organizational tips, you can:
browse the articles, shows, and podcasts that have interviewed me
Remember: Time management is all about mind management. Work smarter, not longer.
If you’re a teacher, be sure to check out these resources.
If you attended one of my keynotes or workshops and signed up for a book study, you should receive your first book study email by tomorrow morning. If you do not receive it, visit this page to get started!
If you didn’t attend a keynote or workshop, you’re still more than welcome to participate in the book study!
Enjoy your Productivity Kick-Starter Kit!
Contact us today if you’d like to lower your stress levels!
If you live in the San Antonio metro or South Texas area, visit Helene’s San Antonio website: