“I hate meetings because they suck!” – How to Avoid Hearing That…And Prevent High Stress Planning
(for meeting professionals / event planners)
This workshop is perfect for managers, directors, event planners and meeting professionals who want to sharpen their skills in Project Management, specifically how to “establish milestones and a critical path” to plan internal or client meetings.
This workshop covers skills in CIC Domain 4.05 – ESTABLISH MILESTONES AND CRITICAL PATH
• identify specific, realistic, measurable and achievable
tasks and phases required to achieve meeting or event
• set goals and objectives
• prioritize goals and objectives
• determine links, dependencies, timelines and critical
• estimate durations of tasks
• assign tasks to specific committees or individuals
• schedule regular review of critical path
• identify potential risks
• adjust critical path as needed
This workshop is interactive, so come prepared to dissect and prep for your newest-assigned meeting or event.
A keynote version of this is available, but does not include the same activities and level of interaction as the workshop.