Here’s your Productivity Kick-Starter Kit:
* Download: #1 Time Saver Tip.
* Weekly time planner – Download here: TEACH Week Time Management Weekly Planner-Template – Helene Segura.com
You can use this form to help you plan for the future or journal your past to see where you can improve. I utilize this valuable tool while coaching my clients.
* Daily time planner – Download here: TEACH Week Time Management Daily Planner-Template – HeleneSegura.com
You can use this form to help you plan for the future or journal your past to see where you can improve. This is the one-day-at-a-time version of the above template.
* For professionals on the go – 30 days to better time management: Two-minute audio tip daily for one month. Get details here! Whether you run your own business or work for a company, these daily tips will help you learn how to create balance in your life. Use coupon code worklife29 during checkout to receive 70% off!
*Webinar on How to Avoid Procrastination: Download here
Once you go through the shopping cart (you still need to do this, even though it’s free), you’ll receive instructions for how to download the Revizzit app onto your device (laptop or tablet) and view the webinar. You can have 24/7 access to this webinar on up to three of your devices.
* Packing list – Download here: Packing Checklist for Carry On Only – 2 pg detailed
This is the packing list I share with my clients when they travel for business or pleasure. Be sure to add on your own supplies/equipment specific to your needs. Even though I travel often and (in theory) should have my supplies memorized, I always rely on my checklist to make sure I never forget anything. I need my brain space for other thoughts!
* Checklist: What to do at home before departing for trip – Download here: Checklist – House Departure – Travel
Just like my packing list, I utilize this checklist to make sure I don’t forget to do something to get my house travel ready. The last thing I want to do is get on a plane thinking, “Did I…?”
* Audio Interview –
I was asked by Carol Frazey of The Fit School, Inc., to help her marathon and half-marathon trainees get organized so they’d have time to work out. While you may not be training for a marathon, you could possibly benefit from the techniques I talk about for creating priorities and eating healthy. The interview is approximately 35 minutes long.
*Audio Interview – Click here for access
Debi Davis hosts “Mind Your Own Business,” a one-hour radio program for business owners broadcast on WLOB radio in Maine. During the 25-minute interview, we had a great chat about the time management challenges that business owners and busy professionals face. We also discussed the different learning and thinking styles that can affect how we work, and how we work with others.
* Organizing help online at The Clutter Diet – Click here for details
Sometimes our efficiency at work is affected by our organizing challenges at home. My friend and colleague, Lorie Marrero, started Clutter Diet as a resource for those who could not have a Certified Professional Organizer help them in person. Six of us CPOs monitor the boards and give advice.
*Helpful time management tips:
Remember: Time management is all about mind management. Work smarter, not longer.
* Get your VIP Attendee Time Management Package!
- Daily Video with Companion Guide
- The Inefficiency Assassin Book
- Webinar series
Enjoy your Productivity Kick-Starter Kit!
Especially for my educator and teacher keynotes and workshops…
*Get started on your action plan with this free download: Action Plan handout
Click below for helpful resources:
Contact us today if you’d like to lower your stress levels!