If you want to increase profit by improving productivity, you have the choice of onsite or virtual training for your company.
Your company’s training will be completely customized, right down to the frequency and type of delivery and the subject matter.
Your options include:
- Full Day Onsite Training
- Full Day Onsite Training and Consulting Combo
- Full Day Onsite + 6 months Virtual Support
- Lunch and Learn Webinar Series
- Department and Individual Virtual Consulting Combo
Empower your employees with:
- time management strategies that will shave off at least 60 minutes of lost time per day
- easy-to-implement productivity tools that will save time and lower stress levels
- common sense approaches that will improve morale and bring a sense of peace – which lower your turnover and healthcare costs
- sustainable time management practices that will increase profits
- guidance for implementing change
- knowledge to build leadership
Why should your concern about your company’s productivity be one of your top focuses?
- Busy professionals lose up to three hours per day from distractions and interruptions.
- An employee earning $50,000 per year will cost your company $12,500 in lost productivity time in one year.
- Over the course of five years, that one employee can cost the company over $60,000 in lost time.
- If you have 10 employees, that’s $600,000 in lost productivity time.
100 employees? That’s $6,000,000 lost.
- Time is money. If you don’t want to lose any more of either, addressing your employees’ productivity should be at the top of your list.